Facebook is a powerful doorway to your website. As such, it must engage your audience with meaningful content and reflect your personality. Facebook is an added value. Authentic, well-crafted and up-to-date content is of the utmost importance. I provide light, daily Facebook content and management that reflect the spirit of your product or service.
Facebook Service Includes:
- One to three posts daily, five to six days a week.
- Resource and topic research.
- Copy writing.
- Generate original images, image editing, copyright-free image search.
- Links back to website and offers.
- Assessment of traffic behavior and statistics.
- Commentary monitoring (to ensure proper behavior and language).
- Response and interaction.
- Networking and network analysis.*
- New strategies research and implementation.
Blog articles can add value to your product line or services. They provide information that makes it interesting for your audience to return to your website. And they expand your use of keywords to improve your exposure in search engines. Topics may be inspired by your products or services, but go beyond these to highlight their lesser-known aspects, history or any number of related human-interest facts and findings.
Q – Can You Generate Daily Articles?
A – I am able to produce weekly or monthly articles. I do not typically generate daily blog content for any single client as this would jeopardize my overall availability to serve all clients well over time.
Q – Do You Sign Your Articles?
A – That is entirely up to you. I am usually a ghost writer so that articles are associated primarily with your brand. I can, however, sign and specify that I am writing on your behalf.
Blogging Service Includes:
- Topic research.
- Keyword research and incorporation (this helps you in web searches).
- Original text.
- Image research and/or creation (copyright-free only).
- Cross-links to products/text within your website.
- Light networking if desired.*
*Networking is the process of visiting other Facebook pages or Blogs to “Like” or “Comment” as your business, thus expanding your exposure. My networking tactics are authentic. I will not make your business Facebook page or Blog engage with the content of another page or Blog unless it is appropriate to do so, their content is impeccable and suitable for your audience, and I, as your representative, have a genuine interest in their content.
© All Rights Reserve – New England Scribe – 2020