It begins with fairness…
I do what I love and know I can do very well
while helping you get what you need at a fair price.
- $25 per hour for occasional projects.
- Mutually agreed upon Flat Rate for long-term projects.
- Administrative Services – Short-term, occasional projects: my rate. Long-term projects: Negotiable rate based on your own in-house pay structure.
- My estimates are final. I will not add charges if I need more time than expected.
- Open-ended long-term projects, such as web maintenance, are based on a mutually agreed upon weekly or monthly Flat Rate.
RATE STRUCTURE – Billable time is measured in 15-minute increments and rounded down.
TRAVEL TIME – I bill for actual work, performed on your premises or from my home office. I do not bill for travel time unless it is directly linked to a project (if asked to pick up or deliver documents, for example).
WEBSITE DESIGN – Flat Rate. Generally between $300 and $700. The lower range is typical of informative websites, such as one representing a portfolio or service. The higher range is typical of a retail website with inventory display and integrated shopping cart.
WEBSITE MAINTENANCE – Mutually agreed upon weekly or monthly flat rate based on an initial estimate. Any clocked time in excess of this flat rate is added to the next billing period that can allow this within the agreed price cap.
CHURCHES & NON-PROFITS – Significantly reduced and low flat-rate packages available. And I’ve been known to donate time.
Initial Consultation and estimate – FREE!
THE FINE PRINT
Billing – 50% upfront deposit payment for large, one-time projects (web design for example). By-the-piece projects, Flat-Rate projects and long-term projects billed according to mutually agreed schedule. Administrative support projects payment due per your company’s payment cycle.
Late Payment – A monthly 1.5% late fee is applied to any delayed payment (a $25 invoice would become a $37.50 expense).
Tax Documentation – I will request a 1099-MISC at the beginning of each year for payments received from any single source (one client) during the previous year, and equal to or exceeding $600 in total. Thank you.
© All Rights Reserve – New England Scribe – 2020